The Story is waiting. Jump in.
The Bible is not a collection of stories. It is one story, the story of God’s plan to rescue His people from sin and death. It is the story of redemption, the gospel message of Jesus Christ. And it’s our story, too.
The Gospel Project is a Bible study that invites kids of all ages to dive deeply into God’s story of redemption through Jesus Christ. In every lesson, kids learn they become a part of the story, too.
On Sunday morning, our Grace Kids are jumping right into the Bible starting at the beginning with Genesis all the way through to Revelation! They are excited to learn how they are part of God’s story. Grace Kids experience God’s story through video clips, music, crafts, games and fact filled bible trading cards.
We equip each parent with a Family Resource sheet that shares with them the lesson learned in Grace Kids that Sunday.
Let’s all jump into God’s Story as we travel on this journey together!
Our Current Covid Procedures
- Parents will be notified by email of the regulations.
- Parents will be reminded not to send their children if they have any COVID symptoms or if their child doesn’t feel well.
- Children will be required to wear masks, have temp checked and hands sanitized before entering
- Children will be dismissed from church and return with social distancing.
- Families will be assigned the same table, otherwise there will be 2 children to a table. A space will be provided for guests.
- These will be permanent seats until COVID is over.
- Each child will have their own craft bag and Bible at their place.
- If there is craft or snack they will be individually placed at each child’s place. (snacks prepackaged)
- Children will dismissed by family or social distanced otherwise.
- Using COVID friendly Curriculum, Faith Foundations by Group Publishing. (may also be used online)
- We won’t have activity bags for children during the service when Children’s Program begins. Parents will be notified.
For more information contact email@example.com.
We will not hide these truths from our children;
we will tell the next generation
about the glorious deeds of the LORD,
about his power and his mighty wonders. Psalm 78:4