25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit.
God gives wisdom, knowledge, and joy to those who please him. Are you receiving these gifts in abundance? If not, perhaps Grace Anglican’s Adult Forum can help you to live more by the Spirit with its 2017-2018 teachings on Walking with the Spirit. Classes on how to read the Bible, prophecy and prophets, how to be in step with the Spirit, prayer and others may help you allow God to draw you closer to him, and to the everlasting blessings he wants you to enjoy.
Classes begin Sunday, September 10, at 9:30 in the Living Room, just to the left of the foyer. Join us as we learn how to walk in closer communion with God the Holy Spirit.
- Prophecy and Prophets. Bill Russell. Sep 10—Oct 15.
- In Step with the Spirit. Rita Lanham. Oct 22—December 17
- Reading the Bible for All It’s Worth. Bob Henson. Jan 7—Feb 11.
- Prayer. Shelly Sorem. Feb 18—Mar 11
- Worship Like Never Before. Bill Russel. Mar 18—Apr 22
- God’s Called Out People. Bob Henson. Apr 29—May 27
- Prophecy and Prophets (Sep 10—Oct 15) – this is complete
- In Step with the Spirit (Oct 11—Dec 10),
- Reading the Bible for All It’s Worth (Jan 7—Feb 11)
- Prayer (Feb 18—Mar 11),
- Worship Like Never Before (Mar 18—Apr 22),
- God’s Called Out People (Apr 29—May 27).
Course 2 Starting October 22
We recently introduced a new song to the congregation, “Same Power” by Jason Ingram and Jeremy Camp where we sing “The same power that rose Jesus from the dead… lives in us”. That power is the Holy Spirit. He lives in us. We have the same power in us that rose Jesus from the dead, but many times that power goes untapped in our spiritual journeys.
The 2017-2018 Sunday Adult Forum has been crafted to help you strengthen your walk with the Holy Spirit. Our second offering, “In Step with the Spirit” will explore ways to experience more of His power in our lives.
Join us October 22 through December 17 for “In Step with the Spirit”, where you will learn to have a deeper walk in the power of the Holy Spirit and His gifts. What does having a Spirit-filled life look like? As Philip said to Nathanael, “Come and see” (John 1:46).